• In the Spotlight:

Tried a swinging lifestyle? adult content

We have tossed around the idea for a few years but now that we are thinking we are ready for the jump we aren't sure how? Has anyone else tried? Did it work for you or did you go back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• It will be the worse mistake. My mother was part of a swingers website. Everyone on of her friends on there, are either now divorced or going to. There is nothing good that will come from it. What's the point of a marriage if you can't stay with one person? If you want to be with other people just divorce.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Im sooo going anon here. It was the worst experience of my life, my marriage ended over it and I had regret for years b/c of it. It looks so easy and not that big of a deal. But when I saw my dh with another women it turned my stomach inside out. You just never know how you will really react with something like this, it could cost you your marriage in the end. Good luck

Anonymous

• If you do that, you can kiss your marriage goodbye. Sexual fantasies are exactly that. Fantasies. Not reality. In reality it complicates things. Boundaries are squashed and feelings are hurt. I really hope you re think this. Especially if you have kids. By doing this you are risking there stability. For what? Sex?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• oopsie, bad spelling! sorry! :P
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Yes and it worked but it got old and we stopped.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I've never done it but my cousin and her husband go to a swingers club, they love it - they both have told me many times that it has improved their marriage.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 9:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• tsk tskthat is gross........ i prefer swam bodily fluids with ONE person. bodily fluids carry too many harmful little nasties like HIV AND HERPES. i pass. busting a nut is not worth it. plus i would be jealous and turn psycho to see some chick with my man.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• its called cheating
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 7:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• IT IS NOT CHEATING AND IT DOES NOT ALWAYS END IN A DIVORCE!!!! It works for some people just be prepared for anything.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:23 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• you better do a pro and con list and be completely going over this threshold, there is no turning back. And would if someone pleases you more than each other....
    miraclemom914

Answer by miraclemom914 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2011