When should I mail it out?

I have a little package to send to my SO, it's one of those envelopes w/ the bubble wrap inside to protect the package. So it's nothing heavy, just can't put it in a regular envelope. I want it to get there exactly on Valentines Day, so when should I mail it out? I'm thinking Put it in the mail on Saturday, sunday mail doesn't run, then he should get it on Monday? OR Should I put it in the mail on Friday? =( ah idk! we lives 45 min. away from each other, so it's not a big county difference lol (only one)

(dont know what category to put this in either! sry lol)

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Holidays

• Your little package is going down to a main postal facility that handles the cancellation of postal items for your area. It is whats called the main hub. It also is the forwarding unit for all mails in a certain area. So, all forwarding mail from cities,,STUVWXYZ,,go there first for processing. Then your little package has to turn around and come back to his city for delivery. I would send it on Friday and write in big print,,DO NOT OPEN TILL VALENTINES DAY,,on it to cover your basis
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I would put it in on Saturday, but whether it gets there on Monday or not depends on so much! Good luck!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Put it in the mail Thursday if you want him to have in Monday. Mail service is crazy and there is no telling when they will get it unless you pay for overnight shipping and thats it. Even the 2 day shipping is never guarantee
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Saturday will probably work out. My mom (she lives about 30 minutes away) mailed me a card a few months ago and I got it the next mail day, I think.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2011