Why won't people get off their lazy a** and knock on the door??

My neighbor gets picked up a lot at the apartment next door. I don't care...except every person who comes to pick her up will just pull up out back and honk....again and again until she comes outside.
I really want to open a window and shout "GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND KNOCK ON HER DOOR!"
Maybe that's just my pet peeve though. Anyone else hate when people do this?

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 8:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• it drives me crazy.
    ohioautsimmommy

Answer by ohioautsimmommy at 8:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• LOL! Yes, very annoying. I'm so happy I'm not in an apartment anymore and I now have great, respectful neighbors!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• UGH I know! When I was first living on my own and I had someone do this every freaking weekday at 6AM. I was pissed! One day I walked out and said if they hoked one more time I'm bring out my shot gun (I really didnt have one). I was 4 months pregnant then and hormonal and tired! Needless to say they never hooked again :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I hate when people do that at 6am. Not to mention with cell phones this day and age, you could have enough smarts to send a simple "i'm here" text..
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I so don't miss the apartment we used to live in for this reason. The apartment itslef was nice, in a good place but the downstairs neighbors were horrible. Everyone who came to pick them up did this exact thing. It was less than 10 feet from where they parked to the neighbors door.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Our first apartment, we had a neighbor who worked nights - every night at quarter to 11, his idiot ride would wail on the horn. Course, some nights we hardly noticed, because of the neighbors downstairs who thought every night was party night and apparently the "only" place to party was on their patio.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My sister used to honk every single time she drove away from the house, her way of saying bye. I was ready to break the horn and Im sure the neighbors where too.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I'm sorry.
    sweettigeress

Answer by sweettigeress at 9:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• @NotPanicking

Oh hell no! I would give them exactly 1 minute to go inside and STFU or I would call the police. I've had some neighbors from Hell, let me tell you! I had a neighbor once who was blaring their music at 10 pm so loud that we couldn't hear our tv over it. When I asked them to turn it down, they said "Sure." and proceeded to turn it UP. So my DH went over and told them how rude they were being, since I had asked nicely. The man was like "You don't scare me, I just got outta prison." My DH, who has been around a time or two also, started getting in the guys face,so I broke it up and called the police. They came out and resolved the issue..but then the girlfriend stood outside our apartment screaming at our door b/c we actually called them. I came out and simply told her that if she didn't stop screaming, I would call them again, then shut the door. This crap went on until 6 months later when he broke parole.
    brandyj

Comment by brandyj (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• yeah that is okay if your in hs. but not when your an adult..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2011