extreme pain with vitamins? adult content

i had no issue with vitamins with my son...now with this pregnancy, everytime i take a vitamin i get extreme pains in my stomach! the dr suggested i take flinstones, but that has made it worse!! and the worst part is, my hemoglobian is low again and they want me to take iron supplement, but it doesnt do good with my tummy either. I know TMI, but its not like i need to poop or throw up, or even gas, its like an extreme cramp?

hotassmom86

Asked by hotassmom86 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It could be possible that this pregnancy has induced some sort of intolerance to vitimin suppliments. You need to talk this over with your OB and either find a vitimin that doesn't effect you, or another method of getting your proper vitimins. Like through foods.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2011