i had a misscarage 1 month ago me & my SO made **** on 11/4 could we be expecting this soon after our misscarage? please if anyone has gone thru this HELP us

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i got pregnant the week after my miscarriage in june and now im 16 weeks
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• If it was early on then it shouldn't be a problem. I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks and my doctor told me there was no reason not to try again right away.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I had my miscarriage the first week in July....I got pregnant mid August. That was SHOCKING for me, and I was TERRIFIED, because I was so afraid of losing another one.

I carried my daughter to term. She's 5 and a half, now, so I'm going to tell you: DON'T WORRY!! It will all happen in God's time! I was devastated, but my little blessing quickly soothed everything.
    bamabellemommy

Answer by bamabellemommy at 1:42 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• yeap after I had a miscarriage I got pg the really fast and now shes 4 lol. so yes it does happen. I had a funny story how it happened but I just answered this last week . good luck
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 6:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• well i had a miscarriage, but after one month you can try. i'm pretty sure you can be pregnant again.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 2:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008