just curious as to see what people think....

would you rather be friends with benefits with  someone or have a relationship? is fwb the same thing almost as been in a relationship?

skull_bunnies69

Asked by skull_bunnies69 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• fwb isnt the same thing as a relationship, usually in a relationship you are commited to a person, fwb is your friends and if you get horny you have sex. Then the next day you can have sex with someone else and not have cheated.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Have a relationship.
    sweettigeress

Answer by sweettigeress at 9:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Relationship
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• well lets just say like the movie i dont think it works , lol my hubby and i were FWB for about a month before he asked me to be his girlfriend. lol i still remember telling him Oh well i dunno , he was like what do u mean u dunno, i told him i thought it was just a sex thing.... he told me well thats cool but he still wanted me to be his g/f . Well its now fast fowarded 8 years and 2 kids.. Happyly married
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• rose in mouthi would prefer be in a relationship than be friends with benefits. i have had friends with benefits in the past and it gets very old real QUICK ! i hate having sex with just a friend, it feels cheap and not as meaningful. i prefer have sex when i am in a relationship because i tend to be much more comfortable and that leads to better sex, and we get more creative in the bedroom. i would not do certain freaky things with "just a friend" lol.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I much prefer the whole package. I mean unless things change with me..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I would rather have a relationship mainly because I grow an attachment to someone I've slept with. FWB is supposed to be no strings attached, I'm just not the kind of person that would be able to handle that lol
    earthangel217

Answer by earthangel217 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• well that true. but some people will do that in a relationship and not think it is cheating as well..
    skull_bunnies69

Comment by skull_bunnies69 (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Relationship
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Relationship.......
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2011