What would you major in if you could go back to school? (for those who have degrees or never even got to pursue one)

I'm a math major currently

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 9:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would go back and take graphic art.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 11:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• RN
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• went to college so ago
    fine art at university
    then graphic art at tech school
    it is what i am good at
    but if i could choice to be good at something and go to schoolfor it, it would be something that would pay better, and have more job positions, somethingin medical field is a good choice, but i do faint at sight of blood- so maybe not right profession for me-lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• History or Women's Studies....or both...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I am currently studying Biomedical Sciences for my BS, I am a Senior. I am then going to graduate school for Microbiology. I have an AAS in Business and never used it.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:48 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I'm going back to get my masters in Health Education so I can teach.... I currently hold a BS in Physical Education with a concentration in Athletic Training (AKA: Sports Medicine)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I want to go to college for Photography and possibly Photojournalism.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I love math and science. I think if I could have the chance to go back and study something that I was interested in it would be Geology or Environmental Science or Photography.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I went to college and have a BA, I have been thinking about going back for many things, I would try writing, photography or teaching. While I enjoy what I have for a degree I think it is hard when you have kids to work part time in my field.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My "dream job"....plastic surgeon...but there's NO way I'm going to try and start that degree at 30. I'm currently going to school to be a Dental Hygienist. Not my dream job by far, but I refuse to get a degree in anything that will pay less than $35k-$40k/yr.

HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2011