help bad hair damage

tammy372011

Asked by tammy372011 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• What type of hair damage?
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• well one good why for just general hair damage is to go to sallys beauty suppy and get a tub of cholestrol, wet your hair, smother it in, then put on a shower cap and put you blow dryer on it on low heat for about 15 to 30 mins, or wrap a nice warm towel from the dryer on your head. then wash as normal.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• i am a big fan of leave in conditioners.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• It depends on what damaged your hair in the first place. Styling your hair in as few steps as possible helps quite a bit. If you blow dry your hair then straighten or curl it after I'd suggest buying a Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic Hot Air Styler instead. I got one of these for my birthday and its awesome. You just wind your wet hair around it and either blow it out straight or curl it. Its basically like a blow out with a round brush minus the hassle. It helped my hair a ton. If you dye your hair then cut back on how often and consider going darker. If you tend to over wash it then try to go every other day without washing it that way you don't strip it of its natural oils. They make spray in "dry shampoo" or talc powder on the scalp will keep oil at bay if your hair gets oily. I sell Avon too and swear by the Locust Shield product. Its awesome! www.youravon.com/dhullum if you want to try it. Hope that helps :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• half cup cholesterol
    dollop of high protein conditioner
    1 oz 10 volume
    it will temporarily seal the cuticle, that's all you can do :(
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I use Pantene intense conditioning, it does wonders for my hair!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:16 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I deep condition at least once a week AND I use Biosilk Silk Therapy every day. I have VERY dry hair because I fried it from a bad perm. If it is dryness you are trying to fix, I would try those things. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 1:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Argan Oil shamp/cond and everday oil has done wonders for my hair and plus it smells really nice
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:59 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Condition condition condition!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• You will need to see a solan consultan for this and let them take a good look at your hair and let them tell you what best for damage hair
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2011