Disneyland Hotels

Has anyone stayed at any of the Disneyland hotels? If you have, are they worth it? I know there's nice hotels all around it for much cheaper but I'm wondering if the Disney hotels are a better choice.

myree85

Asked by myree85 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Travel

• Here's a great article on the benefits of staying at the Disneyland resort:

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/hotels/resort-benefits/

I think that if you are going with children, convenience is key because it will allow YOU to also have a good time and enjoy the experience at Disneyland. After all, we do to Disney for ourselves too, yes?
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 9:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I don't think the hotel is worth it. I agree with pp...you spend most of the time at the park any way so you really just need a place to sleep! We stayed at The Ayers Inn when we went. I thought it was very nice..It was VERY affordable and the had a wonderful shuttle service to the park everyday for free. Also i would reccomend booking your trip through www.getawaytoday.com the prices are AMAZING!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• when i was little and we went there we staying in a hotel on the resort! it was so worth it! we could see the fire works at night and mickey came to breakfast sometimes! it was a ton of fun and we could just ride the train to the parks and back to the hotel! im not sure wat my parents paid for it, but we loved it!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Pricey but there are some perks!
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• If you have kids who like to take a break during the day, there's nothing like staying on site. We have done it all ways. Just depends on how much $$$ you want to spend.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• we always stay in the cheaper rooms because we're there to sleep the rest of the day is spent in the parks. So we don't waste money on a room we weren't going to be in except our honeymoon but my dad paid for that lol.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 9:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2011