What do you love the most about being a mommy?

For me, I love the one on one time that I have with my daughter. Her hugs, her wet kisses, and the time that we cuddle together before she takes her nap and goes to sleep.

lovetoteachec

Asked by lovetoteachec at 1:37 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have two boys...so my house is kind of like an episode of the discovery channel. I love the crazy stuff they do that makes me laugh. My 18 month old ripped the door to his room of it's hinges the other day. Seriously, HOW is that possible? LOL.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:40 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• unconditional love
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:41 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• You just don't know what is going to happen next. I have 4 kids, so the one on one time is hard to come by.
    ncmamaof4a

Answer by ncmamaof4a at 1:44 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i have an almost six month old baby girl and my favorite thing about being a (single) mom is knowing i get to go to sleep and wake up next to the most precious and innocent being in the world...and seeing her wake up with a smile on her face when she sees me-aw i love it :))
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:49 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Every stage... is just a miracle.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:49 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I love to sit back and watch my boys play. It's amazing how my oldest (nearly 5) can light up my 3 month old's face so easily. There seems to be a true unconditional bond between my boys. I love the giggles and eye smiles, the mommy I love you so much and the "mommy you make my heart special!" (new phrase from oldest). I can't decided what I love the most. :)
    love2bemommy03

Answer by love2bemommy03 at 1:53 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Everything my daughter Zayla is 3 years old, and she is a HOOT LOL i love every stage she goes threw she is my world. She will be a big sister soon i know she will do well!

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 3:19 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I love the completely random hugs and kisses, the new phrases my son says, even the ones that get on my nerves I love them. The smiles the giggles of my almost 6 month old. The booby smiles I get from her when she is enjoying her milk. Nothing actually is better then seeing your little one thrive completely off of you.
    kristinlimon

Answer by kristinlimon at 5:32 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Absofreakinlutely everything! The good the bad and the ugly! I would not trade a single moment with any of my 5 children for anything! From having them ploped up on my tummy umbillical cord still in tact to being pooped and puked on, to skinned knees and sloppy kisses, to lopsided art work on the fridge to the thrill of the first touchdown, to school plays, trips to camp, and the heart ache of watching them go through their first broken heart, to mom can I have the car keys? To staring teary eyed at their empty room as they go off to college and every magical tragic thrilling inbetween! Being a Mother has meant everything to me!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:11 AM on Nov. 13, 2008