gDiapers

For the moms that use them, how many gPants does your LO go through in a day? Do you prefer the disposable liners or washable? Any other tips?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• We are in underware now but we used gdiapers and plan on using them again in May with our next one. We like the flushables for car rides and over night and the cloth for during the day. Get a sprayer it is well worth the money! Make sure you are changing every 2 hours and we only had about 5 gpants at a time and only went through them if he peed out the side or something.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 2:15 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Thank you! We have realized that we love the ease of the flushable liners, and as soon as we get the hang of the system we are picking up the cloth liners. I'm thinking 2 6-packs for a total of 12 liners? She has yet to wet one of the covers, so I am more than positive the 6 we have are going to last just fine, but with 12 liners we won't have to wash them every day, or at least I hope not.
    rhianna1708

Comment by rhianna1708 (original poster) at 6:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2011