any body knows any good movies

tammy372011

Asked by tammy372011 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• I'm sure everyone knows lots of them.
    What kind of movies do you enjoy? Horror? Romance? Comedy? Sci-fi?
    You're more likely to get suggestions if you narrow it down a little :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I definatetely recommend the Movie "The Time Traveler's Wife" It is a Romance/Comedy/Kinda Sci-fi/Family Movie and is has some sad parts, some scary parts, and basically has a littl bit for everyone!!
    KinsleysMommy15

Answer by KinsleysMommy15 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Well depends if you like movies from now or old classics, My favorite movie from long ago has to be Gone with the Wind-It is so romantic also has alot of dramsa/ Keep in mind this was made in the 1930's but it really is good
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 10:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Mother and Child or The Greatest if you want a good cry.

Get Him to the Greek , Eulogy, My Best friend's Girlfriend or She's Out of My league if you want Comedy
    Death Proof or Planet Terror for plenty of action and some gore
    To Sir,With Love, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner or A Patch of Blue, if you want a Classic.
    RENT(the original broadway show), Chicago or Hairspray, if you are in the mood for a Musical

I could go on and on......
    sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 3:31 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• The old classics are the best IMO.
    Somewhat newer ones: Shawshank Redemption, The Godfather, When Harry Met Sally, Alien, The Lion in Winter, Shakespeare in Love, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Chinatown, Silence of the Lambs
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 2:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2011