I'm looking for a work at home job- does anyone have any suggestions?

work at home job

vdegraffenreid

Asked by vdegraffenreid at 1:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• What about you getting together with another mother and SHARING the babysitting for each other, for FREE. But make up a contract of things to follow for the both of you and sign it and have it stamped in front of a notary to make it a LEGAL document. That way no one can't get away with slacking off. Put the hrs you would be watching her child, and anything else that's included in babysitting. Maybe you could work morning shifts and she in the evenings. Visa versa
    Maybe get together and open up your own babysitting place ; ) Take in like 2 kids each and that way you will have your kids with you all the time, your kids have playmates and you are making money by watching other mother's children who want and need to work also, like yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• This may not be the type of work-at-home job suggestion your looking for, but I take care of two children during the day (besides my own kids) and also make a little extra by making hair clippies and selling them on Craigslist. HTH!
    Anonymous

• I work as an independent rep for a company called Univera. You can check them out at www.univeraportland.com
    I can schedule my own time and stay at home with my kids while still earning money. It's not a scam and I really do get a constant paycheck

UniveraPortland

Answer by UniveraPortland at 2:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• check out

www.workplacelikehome.com

Good luck!
    MboroMama

Answer by MboroMama at 3:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I am an online fitness coach. If you value health and fitness you may want to check out my site! TeamBeachBody.com/DreamE :)
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 3:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• http://cashcrate.com/237838 if u have questions send me a message.
    momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 4:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Hi,

If you have not found anything yet I would like to interview for aposition at home with Ameriplan. You can be a Recruiter or a Benefits Specialist or both. No experience is necessary and there is no cold calling or telemarketing at all. It is only $20 to start your own willable and sellable business with AmeriPlan during July and I can help you get all set and started. Let me know if I can help you laurajecker@gmail.com.
    FAHTMOM

Answer by FAHTMOM at 4:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I just started this new site called Jenifer's WAHM site! check it out and see if it is right for you! http://garlicmom.tripod.com
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 5:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I am an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics. It is soo much fun and it gives me a reason to get out of the house for some much needed girl time. (I have 2 sons and a husband AND a male dog...) I am doing this to raise money for an international adoption!!! If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me or visit my website at
    www.marykay.com/tammyrod

ANOTHER great point of Mary Kay is their principals: God first, Family second, and Career third!! Keeping your priorities straight!! That is one of my biggest selling points that got me to join.....
    specialndskids

Answer by specialndskids at 6:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• There is so much for you to do.
    I'm not going to SOLICITE you with what I do.
    First take a pad and pencil and write down things you LOVE to do. Then figure out 3 top ideas from that list and see which one can you see yourself doing. Can you do this at home? If yes then work on it. There are other moms who are good and scrapbooking, photography, jewlery making, card making, baby sitting "lots of patience and license needed", the list goes on.
    I hat ethatyou are asking for some ideas and people jump to give you their site to sign you up quick. I steer away from those FAST.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2008