Whats your cleaning shedule like?

Just some questions I am curious to know. I am wondering what chores, cleaning duties you do daily, weekly, and monthly? and how do you find the time to do these chores/clean?

ChildGoddess

Asked by ChildGoddess at 9:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• It is supposed to be on a schedule? lol. I just clean when I feel like it and clean the area that bothers me. Some days I clean nothing. Some days I feel like cleaning all day.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Up at 5AM, everyday religiously, to clean. I clean for about 3 hours.
    My babies aren't up until around 7.

I clean all day long...when theres a mess, its cleaned. Who wants a mess to sit?
    I do not go by an exact schedule, when theres a mess, time to clean it.

I do go over everything very early in the morning-and before I go to bed I go over everything again.

I am thankful for my OCD! Woooooooo
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Mondays are vacuuming, kitchen, anything I don't do other times that needs it. Wednesday are the bathrooms. Mopping the kitchen comes at night during the week when I feel like it. Laundry is mainly Fridays and Saturdays, with towels and other stuff done throughout the week.
    Anonymous

• I used to sweep the floors and dust everyday when I was home all the time. However, now that I am working it gets done at least once a week, maybe twice. Laundry and dishes are still done everyday though, otherwise I would be so far behind I wouldn't have time to sweep and dust!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I have to sweep daily b/c I have hardwood and tile, dishes are done daily, and the rest gets done when I find the time. The bathrooms and laundry are done once a week.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I wake up, put the kids on the bus, throw a load of clothes in the washer and go from there. Laundry always gets started first, next is the kitchen, then whichever room is messiest from there. There's no schedule. Not even loose plans. I just put my MP3 player on and pray I get the worst done before the kids come home to demolish it again.
    bradymommy

Answer by bradymommy at 1:02 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• when i get around to it..
    laundry is every saturday i dont have washer and dryer..
    and every saturday i vacume catch up on dishes, dusting, mop and sweep, bathroom is when needed its just 3 of us..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 2:18 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i do not have a schedule, i just do what needs to be done. i start with the most urgent chore.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:20 AM on Jan. 19, 2011