Animal Chasing?

Were you ever chased by an animal as a child?

Not sure what category to put this in. Pets? No, because the animal may have been out in the wild or on a farm.
Just For Fun? No, because it probably wasn't that much fun, esp. at the time.

ChezBelle

Asked by ChezBelle at 10:01 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was about 3 and my Uncle was being a jerk and told his police dog (my uncle is an officer) to get me. The dog (I don't remember what kind, I think a boxer) had me pinned on the ground by my neck. My uncle kept laughing and saying if the dog isn't careful his jaw would get stuck and he would have to bite all the way through my neck to let go. I didn't remember this until now.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No but my daughter was chasing the rooster around my Dad's house and all the sudden I see hear running back around the other way w/ him chasing her. He knocked her down but she didn't get hurt. It really was pretty funny after I realized she wasn't hurt.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 10:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Sure have,cats,dogs,a goose,a monkey,and a crazy ferret!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Dogs, cows and a whole bunch of geese!
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• chicka mother hen who was very angry because her chicks were really young.... quite embarrassing

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• oh yes!!! When I was 11 a donkey at a petting zoo chased me all around the pen. My mother screamed and starting chasing the donkey! How funny would that be watching now???

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 10:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Dog and black squirrel! The dog didn't always chase me but wouldn't allow me past him. He was located on the corner between my house and my cousin's house. Now at my cousin's house, black squirrels would get into the house and then chase us down the stairs and corners us in a corner. Usually by the telephone because we always went for the phone to call our uncle who lived across the street to come get the squirrel.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• a dog
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I wasn't chased, but mama was...by a goose! LOL! Pecked her right on the booty and left a bruise. Apparently she wasn't dishing out the bread fast enough!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I was chased and then bitten by a German Shepard. I am still scared of big dogs.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 2:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2011