What is your favorite wine?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 10:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Depends. I either like the drier reds or the sweet whites. My favorite white is the moscato di asti-- it's a sparking wine made with the moscato grape, whis is very very sweet. The grape itself tastes like honey, so imagine the wine! For reds, I like cabernets for most everything-- but a good rich zinfandel will hit the spot, too, especially if I'm having an Italian meal. I love the cabernets with dark chocolate!!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I don't know the name of it. We bought it in Germany at a Bazaar. It is a sweet red Italian wine. I wish we could find it again. = (

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Frambois. Technically, it's more of a beer, but drinks more like wine.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 10:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• D'Vine Wines here in Texas have a few shops and I love their Grapevine Gone Wild and most of their sweet ones!! They are an amazing place to visit!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I honestly have no brand of wine I prefer. I do know living in "wine Country" California I get a great variety to choose from. The Korbel winery is about 10minutes from my home, but my cousin also has a small vineyard that she sells grapes from and gets free wine, so we also go that route as well.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Anything from Australia--Alice White or Yellow Tail
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2011