Are you in Weight Watchers.. if so..................

What do you think of the program? I am thinking of joining but don't know anyone that has. I would love some feedback on the program! Like cost, did it work are you still a member!! TY

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I just joined about two weeks ago give or take. In the beginning it can be a bit time consuming and overwhelming tracking your points, figuring out what you can eat and just finding out how many points is this or that. I had done it before and yet when I joined again, overwhelmed. I lost only two pounds the first week, but totally because I didn't put my best foot forward. I'm going to use it for a few months, get some habits rolling and then let it go.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I joined one week ago. I was losing 1 lb per day for the first four days and was ecstatic! Then, I noticed I was not losing any more weight. In fact, I actually gained two more back. I went to weigh in this past Friday and she told me it was because of the water weight. Adjusting to the new diet will in fact kind of cleanse out your body. I lost a total of 1.5 lb. But she said that was what I should be losing. She said to expect up to 2.0 lb. per week. Okay, I can live with that. I like the meals and the ideas. For now, it costs nothing to join and I only pay $12.00 a week when I go in to weigh. I attended one meeting so far and it was motivational! Everyone I know that has ever successfully lost weight did so on Weight Watchers. That is why I am here!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• it's a great program because nothing is off limits
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:16 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• No, good luck though!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:13 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I too belong to ww, since 1/10...lost 23lbs and made it to my goal weight. It does work because all you are doing is eating smaller portions and healthier. It helps me to still go to the weekly meetings and track,online with etools. Theres no cost for going to meetings for me cuz I'm a lifetime member now....its great when you don't have to pay but get all kinds odf tips and motivation. good luck
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I am currently on Weight Watchers right now. I was on it last summer too and lost 20 lbs in 2 months! It is definitely the best diet out there because you are not restricted from certain foods. Its all about learning to chose wisely and even though you might want that double cheeseburger, it'll be all your points for the day, so you decide to have a salad instead so you can eat more later. I'm on Day 4 right now and have lost 2.5lbs already...which might not seem like alot but over time it really starts to add up! I do not go to the meetings or anything...I actually just bought the books and the point calculator system off Ebay. So I go it on my own pretty much. If you need the extra support though, you should go to the meetings. Good luck!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I'm not in it, don't need to be, but I've worked with women who had a lot of success with it. GL.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I know quitre a few people that have done it with a lot of success. Good luck, I hope it works out well for you.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:40 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• not on it, but i've heard good things...
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Its a good program if you follow it.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:37 AM on Jan. 17, 2011