Who would play you in your life's story?

What actress would play you in your life's story (the movie about your life) and why would THEY play you?

Angelina Jolie would play me because she did such a GREAT job in Girl Interupted and I struggle with bipolar with borderline tendencies. Also she is spunky, loves kids, cares about Africa, and is fun. She'd have to wear brown cover but she could do it.

lovetoteachec

Asked by lovetoteachec at 1:44 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I always say Rose McGowan -- mostly because she has the coloring and could throw the passionate fits that I do about my causes, I think!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:48 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Charlize Theron looks nothing like me, but I think that she has the broad spectrum of characters that I would need to be portrayed accurately. I was diagnosed with some mental illness when I was about 16 and was bounced from medication to medication to try to deal with it and had a really rocky transition from an abusive relationship to something quite the opposite.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:58 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• It depends on what period in my life, yes I have "periods" like the Jurassic period, Triassic period lol. No, but really, acting wise I think it would be Julia Roberts because I was as happy as she was in Steel Magnolias and as miserable as she was in Sleeping With The Enemy" and I also didn't fit in like she didn't in "Mystic Pizza". DISCLAIMER:Oh and before you say anything the only thing I have in common with her character in "Pretty Woman" is that I used to sing Kiss in the tub.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2008