Anyone else pregnant and have NO appitite?

I'm 17 weeks and I'm never hungry. I'm actually losing weight still and while I still eat I'm never really hungry.

Anyone else?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 10:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was the same way until about 30 weeks. I lost about 10 lbs in that time. Then it came back with a vengeance! I was on this awful baking binge (DH LOVED it!) for the last 10 weeks, and gained that back, plus 10. Then I was starving the whole time I was BFing, and gained 30 lbs. I've finally lost that, and I'm 10 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight.
    It can be very normal. Part of it is the hormones, part of it can be the nausea (but mine extended way beyond the nausea). As long as your doctor isn't concerned, I wouldn't worry. Just make sure you're taking your prenatal vitamins, and make sure the foods you do eat are very nutritious.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:29 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I was like that with my 2nd. I would've been happy eating nothing the whole time.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:01 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• i was the same way!!! sum days i am really hungry others i just dont even get hungry . its weird but i make sure to eat a least something! make sure baby gets the prenatals :0)
    bicksbabydoll

Answer by bicksbabydoll at 1:13 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• ya i have no hunger one day and than another at odd times i feel like im starving....
    jamerz89

Answer by jamerz89 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2011