TTC for 7 months...I'm 24 spouse is 28..any advice?

chloe7777

Asked by chloe7777 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you discussed this with your doctor? Everyone's body is different and it's best to chat with the doc. Good luck!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Are you charting?
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:26 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Don't get so caught up in trying that you stop having fun. I used to get so stressed out over it that it threw everything off and made it take longer. Just relax and enjoy yourself and your time with your SO. It will happen when it is supposed to happen. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 2:14 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• titusmom is right a few months after I stopped trying and charting taking drugs.. I got pregnant and was totally shocked after 2 yrs of doing everything possible, I didnt worry or think about it and it happened
    QuincesMommy

Answer by QuincesMommy at 2:19 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• You have to not stress yourself out over it... Stress takes a toll on your body. Find when you are ovulating and have sex a day before during and after ovulation. The key is to figure out when you are ovulating
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 9:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Have you looked up the online book, Taking Charge of Your Fertility'? It has alot of great info. that helped us better understand our bodies and charting. We conceived after just 4 months of trying.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 12:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2011