who is the drama queen/ king in your family ?

toddler tantrum

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• i use to hold that honor but have now passed the torch to my daughter because there not room for two of us and she isn't even 2!
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My dd she is nine! She has daddy wrapped around her finger so tight she gets away with EVERYTHING! Only girl!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My oldest. She's 8. I'm sure she thinks every tidbit is important, but she gets over emotional over the littlest things. My 2nd child...she's 7. She over reacts with shots. The guy is rubbing her arm to clean the spot and she's wailing and screaming...before the needle even goes in.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 10:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My husbands mom. TG I do not ever see her. Hahaha. As for the king.....IDK.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• me

Answer by admckenzie at 11:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My sons they are 8 and 10. They act like everything is so much bigger than it has to be. they have to win at whatever it is or they don't want to play.
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My mom!
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 11:38 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My BIL and his wife. When they get into fights...they FIGHT! It's usually after he's been drinking. She has thrown a dining room chair at him (and it hit him), and he has threatened to kill himself right in front of her. Don't worry, they have gotten help and are recovering. He doesn't go out and drink anymore (thank God) and she reigns in her temper. It can still get looney when the whole family is together, though. My DH is one of 6 kids, and between us all we have 14 children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2011