am i preg?

okay so i just had my son sep 4th and had sex after my six weeks was up and i havent had a period yet, we use a condom and i didnt quit bleeding from having my son but like a couple of weeks from having sex, around oct 10th or so? should i be worried? he put it in with out a condom but got off in the condom? should i get a preg test or just wait it out a little longer?

rhettsmommy4eva

Asked by rhettsmommy4eva at 1:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• thats the first time I heard that sex scenerio how the h#ll did he get off in the condom that fast, he must be magiver. lol. If your scared take a test. Yes you could be pg, its called pre ejaculate. and plus right after a baby ur tend to be very fertile. good luck hun
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 6:43 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• usually birth control messes things up and shouldn't be taken till ur first period is over, but if thats not the case usually some women don;t have their period for a few weeks to like a month after
    Anonymous