Im starting to worry ?

Does your husband ever act this way ? my husband always wants sex when hes off of work instead of the days that he works cus he complains thats he to tired to have sex on the days that he works does that seem strange to you ? oh i forgot to mention he works almost 50 hours every week and is asst manager at a gas station .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Not strange.... At my house that is how it goes. When he works during the week he is off limits. Thank God for weekends!
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 11:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• My hubby usually only wants to have sex on weekends. Then he can relax a bit. Otherwise he is tired and stressed.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• No thats not strange your over thinking it
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• does not seem strange
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• It makes sense to me

Answer by admckenzie at 11:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• That's usually how it works here too. He's too tired during the week & needs sleep.
    violetmarie

Answer by violetmarie at 11:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• its not strange.. sometimes work is stressfull.. my man is better when he is not worring about work,, he had a month of vacation saved up and he took it i ended up buying a video game for him to stay off of me l
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 2:12 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I don't want sex either when I have had a long hard day at work. Seems normal to me.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 6:30 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Same here. My man works 40 hours a week or more, on his feet. Sometimes it happens during the week, but often he is too tired.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 9:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Sounds familiar, my hubby is a RN on psych floor long hours statrs early in morining we do have sex on weeknights but I like it on days off when my son is at school
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2011