Ok ladies i got more questions for those who had or gotten prego on merina.. adult content

k as some of u know i had merina issues for awhile now, well i got it taken out because it had turned some how, well i had merina put in at the begining of november, and in dec. around christmas time i started feelin like i was having morning sickess, and have had it since but the last couple days (tuesday the 11th i got it taken out) since ihad it out i been getting morning sickness worse! i asked the doc y i kept gettin it and he said it could be from the pain i was feelin from the merina and should go away, they did a in office test and it was neg. but with both my kids it took til i was 4 months to show up on urine tests! well anyways i started light bleeding yesterday and today it was bright red and not alot at first but now i had the same pad on for about all day cuz there isnt much blood on it, it doesnt seem like a regular period to me for some reason, any advice? i know ur not a doc but thats ok. if i am still gettin morning sickness this tuesday ill call in. thanks
ps me and hubby had alot and i mean alot of sex with out condoms the doc said we could have sex that day i got merina in and we sure did! thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• did i mention i had a cyst on my overy?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I have the mirena and i know when it was put in it did make me feel like I was pregnant....Well if you have a cusyt that can be some of your discomfort and thats not from the mirena. I get them off and on since age 14. I have less issues since having kids with them tho. I am removing the mirena because of bacteria infections and my SO had a vasectomy. Not sure if what you are feeling is normal i know you have to give your body time to adjust. Do a blood test if you think you are pregnant.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:21 AM on Jan. 16, 2011