hello i'm 21wks and 6 days and haave been having problems w/ my ears hurting my o/b gave me augmentine to take for ten days but my ears have been hurting for about 3 wks now any suggetions

1stxmom36

Asked by 1stxmom36 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2011 in Health

• Go see an ENT!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• it could be the higher volume of blood you now have due to the pregancy which in turn may cause more pressure in your inner ear. i would talk to your doc again and see about manybe going to an ent.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• It could be a very bad ear infection which you wouldnt want to go untreated, My son was give augmentin and he is just imune to it. When the oral antibiotics dont help there is a shot they can give you that clears it up ASAP. I would head back to the doctors ASAP
    devonNjaedon

Answer by devonNjaedon at 11:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I have chronic ear infections. I've had them since I was a baby. Another mom on here suggested droplets of peroxide and warm water in my ear. It felt wierd at first, but it worked almost instantly. The itching, tightness, and burning went away.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• when i was around 20weeks my ears felt realy sensative and everythink felt abit echoy, now i am 26weeks preg and for the past week my ears have been blocked my one feels asif ther is water inside it and the other i cannot hear from, i saw my doctor and he told me he cant do anythink as im pregnant, i have the same problem u see.....
    nasreen19

Answer by nasreen19 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 15, 2011