perfect place for coupons?

I need to become a better grocery shopper :/ What sites are the best to print or maybe even get coupons sent to home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• I use coupons.com and get the Sunday paper and cut out the coupons from there.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:37 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Have you tried Hip2Save? Not only does she give you deals and coupons to take advantage of, but she also can tell you about other sites to connect to where you can print your own coupons and use them in addition to the coupon inserts in your Sunday paper. You can also find a listing of the most popular stores who welcome and allow you to double-up on savings. My daughter-in-law turned me on to this site; she's been using it for over a year and you won't believe the deals you can make! Try it, you'll like it!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:50 AM on Jan. 16, 2011