What pregnancy test do you prefer?

Just wondering what you ladies preferred? What did you like about them and how accurate were they? I have went to peeonastick.com but im just curious to your opinions...

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 1:49 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol i used ept and first response the first response is the one that let me know about this one
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I used both of those as well. The first response one I of course took entirely way too soon. I purchased a box of EPT plus sign version, (has a free digital in the box.) I tested 7 days before my missed period, got an extremely faint, so figured it was an evaporation.) retested 6 days before missed period got a light plus; took the digital 5 days before and first morning urine and it came up positive literally in 20-30 seconds. I really liked the digital, for one as it was clear, and two because the result came back immediately...
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:37 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• clear blue easy, not the plus sign one
    Anonymous

• clear blue easy also has a digital cheaper than ept, or u can get pregnancy test online
    Anonymous