Maternity Clothing

Okay i am 4 1/2 months pregnant and just now starting to get a belly. All of my jeans are like super tight and my shirts are starting to tight around the belly. What are the best maternity clothes to get and where can i get real good maternity clothes?

butterfly92194

Asked by butterfly92194 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Shopping

• Resale shops. They have a huge range of options, and you can find all kinds of older and newer styles that you can choose what you like and what looks best on you, without having to shop in 20 stores, or suffer through current styles you don't like or don't flatter you.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I wore my jeans forever the now actually have button things for it but i would stick a rubber band threw the whole and around the button (ur shirts all cover the button anyways lol) but lots of pplaces carry maternity clothes now Target Walmart Even forever 21. I also just bought bigger clothes rather than maternity.. i had a few but they tend to cost more so bigger sizes worked for me
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 12:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I got alot of my clothes from Motherhood Maternity...but YUCK - I hated most of them. I felt like I was on Little House on the Prairie...just not very many choices. Then (After I bought a ton of stuff from there) I realized that Old Navy (online) had a lot of really nice dresses, blouses, etc that were pretty inexpensive. If you have alot of money to spend, then there are alot of other choices online for you also....Pea in the Pod, etc
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I thought about just getting bigger clothes but if i get the next size up in jeans then the waist fits but the rest of the legs and butt are really loose and i dont think that will fill out. And i have a pretty low budget at the moment for maternity clothes. So I guess i am stuck with saggy-butt jeans. :)
    butterfly92194

Comment by butterfly92194 (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• they just invest in some cute sweats or my favorite velour omg i love them have one in like every color . and u can find them cheap like 10$ or target sells those PJ jeans
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Well my new mission is to go to target and to shop online tomorrow. :)
    butterfly92194

Comment by butterfly92194 (original poster) at 1:16 AM on Jan. 16, 2011