o-m-g

my s/o of 8 months just told me he needs a 8 month break!!! to clean his problems up..... like police and ex wife drama oh man i feel like im dieing...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, are you dating my hubby? I just kicked him out after 7 years of being happily married because he started texting and talking to someone else. When I told him to get out, he said that in 7 months he would like another chance. (B*** S) I"m not going to sit and wait until he finishes messing around to come home and act like nothing happen and wife and kids are going to be waiting for him.
    Find out what is really going on, wish you the best.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 2:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Time to move on. Sounds like he did you a favor.
    sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 12:50 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Sounds like there's a baby on the way! :)

Well, you will be okay. I would assure this man that YOU WILL NOT necessarily be waiting around for him....and let me give you the best advice I have every gotten..."GET OVER IT!"

Seriously, you are NOBODY'S CONVENIENCE and you shall not be a fool either.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• what? wtf he needs an 8 month break? that's odd. What police and ex drama could be interfering that much to where he needs 8months, that's a long time. I wouldn't be waiting either.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:49 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• well that must be some drama....I would say see ya ...hopefully you two don't have kids togther.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• yea seriously OMG , y is it an 8 month break like where the hell did he come up with that number, and what drama is his ex wife having his baby .. seriously like everyone said dont be a fool and wait around for him thats bull no one should be treated like that. i know breaking up and moving on sucks but F that im sure u can do way better . what a loser he is forget him
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Be done with it. More blood sweat and tears to waste.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• And tell him that you will be taking an 80 year break in the meantime.

Never good to be with someone who has 8 months of drama to clean up with anyway. You aren't losing anything too valuable it appears, you can do better than him!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:53 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Take care of yourself. I don't want to sound mean or negative... This is a warning sign. Take a break and make sure you check the relationship as well as him and yourself. I know that if you analyze everything going on you will find the correct answer. Don't give in to your weaknesses. Best of luck to you :)

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• he is not worth it. there is a good, decent, no drama having guy out there for you.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 16, 2011