My Baby girl is a month old, and i want her daddy OUT of the house... he says things to me like "you dont do anything".....

wen i smply ask him to feed her at like 730 pm after he has showered after work and stuff, and ate dinner.. or like i wana have a cg and he tells me i am a piece of shit knda long and hard to explain, but i am hoe with her all day, and UP with her ALL night,,, he refuses to get outa bed n help.. i feel like if he isnt helping why should he be here... ya know? ha n e one ever split when theit child was this young?

BabyGurlie1008

Asked by BabyGurlie1008 at 1:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• First of all since he doesn't help he has no idea WHAT YOU DO, DO. I really think that men get this hemorrhoid up their butt when a child is now apart of the family. He doesn't need to put you down tho. If you think you would be happier and have less of a headache then I would consider getting a place of your own or he leaves. Its a big decision so really look that it. I had my moments with my hubby, main;y bc he would kiss the ground his ex's daughter walked on but makes excuses when it comes to doing anything our youngest son... I hope all goes well
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 4:35 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I wish I would have, now I am stuck in a realtionship I shouldhave left along time ago, get out now b4 the baby gets older.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Yes girl I left his butt, and just left him again lol. Lets just say this has been a long-long relationship, with a couple of kids. Its easier when they are younger because when they get attached to daddy and notice he's gone, it will kill you and u will find urself sticking there because of ur kids (case and point) and u will be more miserable. and plus you dont want your kids to hear that from there dad to there mom, my husband was never that stupid to even attempt to say something like that, but he's did stupid things that i could ramble forever about. Just remember you can go into postpartom depression, so dont think your crazy when you find urself crying and thinking you cant do it, because you can. It may be hard at first, but seems like your doing it all urself neways. good luck
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 7:10 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Since they never experienced the whole process they have no idea what it is like to carry someone for 9months and then after that to take care of the little one. I remember the first few months after giving birth to my twins I almost lost it. If it wasn't for my mum who jumped in to help we would have been history. Now he really understand that I also need my rest. This is really quite a tricky period and he has to understand that the baby is trying to settle down in the new environment and u also need to settle back. Have a word with him and hopefully he will understand what u are going through. (very calmly) My doctor once said, "if your man is not with you in labor to c the whole process, he will never understand anything"

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I kicked my son's father out when he was a month old for the very same reason. It wasn't a hard at all and my life was a lot more peaceful.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• You know if he is paying the bills and taking care of you both don't push him your job is to take care of your child yes he should help out but don't expect him to do too much men are that way.
    In my situation I had my babies and wanted to do everything for my babies I did not ask him for nothing because he works hard and yes there were times I would ask him to help me while I did what I had to do. But 8 years later I am still doing somethings for my kids and they do things for themselves but I agree your hubby should help out when he is needed but don't take it wrong a mommy is with their child 24/7. (If you are a true mom) so this would not be a good reason to kick him out if he is working just ask him guys don't pay attention to stuff like this. If he is a dead beat dad then that is a different story. Just ride with it.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• just leave him and find another me one day. maybe he isn't meant for you.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 3:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2008