really, i post MY opinion on a PUBLIC website that

is used for giving you opinion so now i'm told to mind my own business b/c i'm sarcastic and rude? really lady, no wonder people on here don't like you...sounds like you're the rude on imo but then i guess i should mind my business and not read anything you put on this public website

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I have no idea who you're referring to, but just from what you post - yeahhhhh weird to tell you to mind your own business. Kinda stupid.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I've been watching this stuff unfold.... I think MusicMom80 (who made the response Josiesmommy00 is referring to) was wired over the whole thing with the anon poster who may or may not be ihave10kids. Josiesmommy00, although the comment you left was a bit harsh, it was turning into a shoving match over there, & I do think the response was a bit more than called for. Anybody else think we all need to get off of here & go to sleep?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• You just told them to grow up which I agreed with but now you make a whole post on her? Now who's immature and needs to grow up sweetie.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• ah i know who she means, she's been a bitch to me all day
    ihave10kids

Answer by ihave10kids at 1:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Is anyone going to call out the "B"? Josie mommy I have not been on here long but I have seen some of your post/replies and you are not rude.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i know but i kinda want her to see this since i sent her a message saying how i want to keep the peace then she smarts off to me and blocks me, just pissed me off i guess lol
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 1:03 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• thak you, i try not to be rude...i'm sarcastic at times but that's just me :)
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Now I'm curious to know who it is lol
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 1:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Anon is.....cafe mom team? Keep the drama aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiveeee! Wouldn't that be a hoot?!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:13 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I have 10 kids I asked you to stop messaging me. You can't seem to respect that. Your post was condesending of others. If you can't handle being on the internet, then log off. Not everyone does things your way.I haven't had a problem in months, and I just find it funny that all this shit goes down only today.
    Josiesmommy, I can pull up a few posts where you are argumentative, insulting, and rude. You had no place saying what you did. It was rude, once again. I have asked you to leave me alone. Yet you make a post about me. I block you so you seek out my questions so you can contact me in my answers? Get over it already. You are relentless. I have reported you both. Every time you say or do something in regards to me I have reported.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:14 AM on Jan. 16, 2011