With the news of the changing zodiac signs......

(remember this is just for fun), what were you, and what are you supposed to be now?

I was originally, Aries, but now Pisces.

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 1:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was Aquarius and now Im Capricorn, I dont even know anything about Capricorns. Are they funny, attractive, smart, efficient? All Ive ever known is Aquarius the water girl. My dd said she wont change to new sign, so did son

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:12 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I thought it is only for anyone born AFTER nov 2009?? am i wrong? i hope i'm not, I don't want mine to change -_-
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:10 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I'm an Aries and not changing! ;)
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I was a capricorn and am now a saggitarius lol
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 1:15 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• No need to change your sign they say. It's just the way the planets have lined up. Astronomers have known about this 13th sign for centuries. Guess that why 13 is so unlucky? They chose not to use it? I dont know but they claim astronomers have known about it and never fixiated on it.
    LilyPondOasis

• Additionally, the change in the zodiac only affects people born on or after 2009, even in eastern astrology. So if you’re worried about having to change that Capricorn tattoo, no need to worry. This is just the way the PLANETS have aligned themselves in the sky. Earth's movement has shifted so those whom go by the way the planets are lined up I guess it matters.....unless Im reading it wrong.

But here is a link to that calendar: http://www.heartlandconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=567419

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:48 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I was Cancer, but am now a Gemini.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 2:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I'm a Sagittarius, "supposed" to be Scorpio now. This isn't a new discovery, the planets have been aligned like this since 600BC. I won't change anything.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:23 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Im a cancer and I dont know what I will be next???
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2011