How to make extra money monthly?

I'm needing to make some extra money. I would get a full time job, but I go to school and look after my kids after daycare now. Any good ideas?

ChildGoddess

Asked by ChildGoddess at 1:24 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• Get a part time job.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:25 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Make something to sell. Maybe cookies,candy,small crafts. Time to get creative :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 1:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Work for cha cha you can get on whenever and pay yourself whenever just go to chacha.com
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• And it's from home :)
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:42 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Ever think about having a home based business? Direct selling (with great work ethic & tenacity) would allow you to continue with your studies, have time for your children and become a business owner. The tax benefits and profits can be amazing but first do some research and discover what you are passionate about- what will continually motivate you because when times get tough it's that passion that keeps you moving forward to success. Good Luck!
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 9:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Sell your kids outgrown toys and clothes on ebay....use some of the money made to go to thrift stores to buy name brand good condition kids and adult clothes to sell. I do this and average about $120 a week in profit
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• If you are interested in starting your own business in direct sales and love candles let me know! I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles and have been very successful w/ this. You can make $150.00 plus for just a few hours of your time! Low start up fees plus you can earn your kit for free. Send me a msg if you would like to hear more!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• You can sell stuff on eBay.  You can also find freelance writing jobs, etc.  I actually blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You can read my blog, if you'd like:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:20 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I clean an office on weekends. It's super flexible, I choose the hours, and I can choose to take as many jobs as I want. I got my start by putting an ad up online.

It doesn't have to be that though- you could sew on a button, teach a piano lesson, shovel a drive way, mow a lawn etc. You'll find that the most flexible jobs are the ones that you create for yourself. Find something you're good at and start putting ads up online and at grocery stores.

Good luck!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 1:43 PM on Jan. 16, 2011