Orlando FL Attractions (besides Disney or Universal Studios)

Anyone know any good ones? The last time I went was about 15 years ago and I remember gatorland and that's it. I'm sure it's changed alot by now though. We want somethings that aren't too expensive. If you can think of any please list them! Thanks :)

lovinthislife08

Asked by lovinthislife08 at 1:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Travel

• We were there in August-September and we all found that Typhon Lagoon was our favorite thing. Even more than Disney World.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• HARRY POTTER. HARRY POTTER. HARRY POTTER.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• wet & wild.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Anyone know if they have like putt putt places or lazor tag or go karts??
    lovinthislife08

Comment by lovinthislife08 (original poster) at 1:49 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• One unusual thing is that they have "The World's Largest McDonald's" Along with the regular menu the have many different food, from mexican to pizza. They also have video games and a great play area. The kids loved it and breakfast was GREAT there. Also have you looked at orlandoinfo.com? It's a great site for things in the area. When I was there 2 years ago they did have puttt-putt and such. I hope you all have fun!!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I use to live an orlando and Wonder Works is fun. It has indoor attractions, laser tag and comedy show. There is also Fun spot in Orlando and kississimee. They have rides, go carts, arcade and posisblly laser tag.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• There is also Olde Town in Kississimee. It's got rides and all kinds of shops, it's fun. We loved it!
    Hickette71

Answer by Hickette71 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2011