What kind of car do you drive and why do you love/hate it?

I drive a 2006 4Runner. I absolutely love it because it is one of my dream cars, but still completely functional for my family. I have plenty of room if we are going out of town, I can carry at least 4 people along with a car seat, I don't have to worry about hitting curbs, I can 4WD out of drive thrus if need be, and I don't kill my back getting my son in and out of it.

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 1:50 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 2006 Nissan Murano I loooooooovvvvvveeeee my car! It drives well, rides well, gas mileage is not bad, has a lot of interior room, a room rack, and is just a cool car. I have never loved a car before in all the years I have owned a car. I have owned 4 Hondas, and a Mazda and none compare to this car.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I have a KIA Borrego.
    My husband really likes it.
    My last two cars were Jeep Grand Cherokees and I think I like them better. They were big enough but smaller than the KIA SUV. They sat lower and were more like a car.
    I don't hate it but I definitely do not love it.
    The seats are leather and they are heated. But they really are not that comfortable.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:54 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• We have a Volvo and PT Cruiser. Neither are my favorites. I want a H3!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 1:56 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I'm a Honda girl. I'm currently driving my third Honda (CR-V). I love it.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I drive a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Off Road. I love it...the thing that sold me on it, besides being one of the safest SUVS out there, is that the pedals will actually move towards you with the push of a button....I like that much more than swallowing the steering wheel and Im 5'2", so I love it. Im a Honda fan too, but my hubby drives my accord since we had our daughter :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:26 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i miss my honda,, especiallly the gas

now i drive a 96 chevy tahoe
    i love it,, problems and all..lol
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 2:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Dodge caravan... Aka the mom van... I like it, very comfortable. I'm a honda girl though. Last car was a Honda element, liked it so much..plus it was a stick shift.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:46 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• We have a Ford Escort, which I love, because it doesn't guzzle gas and it's easier for me to handle (and it has a radio) and a Ford Explorer. I tolerate the Explorer, since the Escort's broken down right now. I don't like how big it is or how it costs so much to fill it up. It's redeeming factor is that it has cruise control!
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 5:04 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I have a 1999 Toyota Rav 4, and I absolutely love it!! Great on gas, and just fun to drive.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• 2010
    Dodge Journey
    ITS AMAZING i love it sooo much
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 8:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2011