What is the craziest, wildest, most unbelievable thing you've ever done? (AKA the reason the Anon button was really created!)

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 2:24 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When my BFF and I were teens,( in 1979 ) she was dating this guy and not allowed out on school nights, we were both 16 and her boyfriend 18. He had a car. I'd help her out of her house window. We had a cinder block outside for her to step down/up on. Her little sister placed a blonde baby doll on her pillow and put pillows in her place...NO LIE!!! And her parents NEVER EVER caught on. She'd complain of a headache and they left her alone. They were not even 50 feet away from her room. Thank God her little sister never told on her or us. I'd help her out and we'd run down the street to her boyfriend whom was waiting at the corner. We'd drive around with him til near 11 PM. And I'd help her back in the window! LOL This was LONG before cell phones..'79. Some times they would go off and I'd be outside waiting at the alledged time to help her back in her window!

We recently had a laugh about that. Ahh fun times!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:48 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I drove my car into my parents garage door when I was a teen. They had to replace it.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:26 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Haha last year me and my hubby drove to Disneyland for our birthdays no kids. We got horny and pulled over in ute Nevada and had a quicky and on we went lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 2:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Another thing was back in the '70's at the local drive-ins......they would play 2 movies sometimes......and it would be $5.00 a carload.....so we'd cram about 6-7 of us in my friends car...my BFF's brothers Nova. What they did not know at the theater office was we had about 3 more friends in the trunk! They'd park in the way back, let the other guys out and then the guys would go to the concession stand and then we'd go......like I said........fun times back in the late '70's!

My friend and I recently tried to remember the movies we'd go see and we can't remember a thing....only the movies we saw in the theater by the mall! LOL Damn old age!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:56 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Oh I used to steal the car all the time after my parents divorced.....again...very lucky I never got caught OR got in an accident when I ventured out onto Atlantic Blvd..a very busy road here! I stopped and got gas! LOL

My Dad eventually found out. I had to tell him when I ran out of gas..a man around the corner gave me 2 gallons gas and I had to tell my Dad and he said...." I knew you've been taking the car and I suggest you stop. You know the fuel gauge is broken and I go by how many gallons are in the tank and with you putting gas in it and not writing it down messes me up. You are lucky. Damned lucky you never got into an accident. Don't take the car again!"

My Dad taught me how to drive when I was 11 in St. Augustine. He said I was a really good driver and back then let me drive from our campground to the store...etc....I thank GOD Ive never been in an accident. People hit ME..2x's...Ive NO tickets....ever. Thank God!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:14 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• not even the anon button makes me feel safe i'll pass lol.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Just to add.....we were very lucky nothing ever happened while out with her then boyfriend. They ended up married after she graduated and had 3 kids......but we thank god we never got caught. My parents were divorced, Mom lived up north and my Dad never said a thing....he knew I was goin off but not that my friend was not allowed to! I was allowed out til 11 pm then...no curfew on the weekends but I always was home before midnight or 2 am the latest.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• right after my bestfriend andi turned 14, her parents were in indiana for a week and her mom left her car adn they had a spare key. we wanted our friend to come over who lived a few miles away. so i took the car and went and got him and got back and realized i didnt know how to park a car next to other cars XD so he did it for us. her parents got home from the airport twenty minutes after i got back with our friend. we were so lucky not to get caught. when we were 17 she told her mom andi get a call from her mom and im like "hello" she says "so elsa how did my saturn drive" me:"..............................HI RONA CAN I TALK TO CAITLIN" XD i was like.you told her? lol yeah she didnt care XD MY mom doesn't knwo though lol
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 3:05 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Nothing so wild......but I was at the beach on a busy road to the naval base ( Mayport ) and at friends. We walked up to the convenience store and on the way, I changed a gas stations gas prices on their sign. It was the flip down kind of numbers..they were all hooked in and little clasps held them up there.

This was 1979....( A fun year I guess for me again! ) SOooooo gas was about $0.50 cents a gallon. I changed the gas prices on 4 signs to $2.50!

Imagine everyones faces driving down such a busy road seeing $2.50 for a GALLON of gas!! In 1979!!!! Too funny!

And here look.......32 years later, gas is over that now at $3.00!!!!!! $2.50 cents in 32 years I guess is not too bad.........shame prices are so damned high for gas.....it's not like it's changed or anything....other than supply and demand....more cars out there now than in 1979.

I knew I should have taken stock in the oil industry back then! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• A friend found out her then boyfriend was married. She stole the wedding video from his house and watched it (that's how she found out he was married). We borrowed another car to go to his house and covered up the plates. We tied the video to a big ass rock and when we got there, I walked up to the house and threw it at the window. Then I ran back to the car. We went to applebee's afterwards lol

I also 'stole' my dad's car and my friends and I went to Mexico. We had so much fun, my dad was pretty pissed though
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 3:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2011