What is your favorite thanksgiving tradition?

I know you ladies all have SPECIAL thanksgiving traditions. What are they?

This year I started a thankful box (idea from familyfun magazine) we write on slips of construction paper whenever we find ourselves very thankful for someone or something. Then we put it into the box. On Thanksgiving we will read them and link them together into a paper chain to hang on the wall to count down to Christmas.

What do you all do?

lovetoteachec

Asked by lovetoteachec at 2:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol mine is the football games on the tv and then the huge dinner with family thats all we do lol and all we have done for as long as i can remember lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My sister and I follow my Mother's tradition of giving our children a new ornament for the tree after dinner. It is great because when my sis and I left home and had tree's of our own my mom put all of the ornaments we had recieved over the years in a box and so we had things to decorate our tree's with. Now so will our kids.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2008