i found out today i get to be a stay at home mommy!!!

im only going to work weekends and 2-3 hr shifts at night (well 4-7) a week... i am sooo happpppyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BabyGurlie1008

Asked by BabyGurlie1008 at 2:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Congrats....It's the best job in the world!
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 7:16 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Well the money will it benefit you and your family or will you have to pay a babysitter to watch your baby if so then it won't be worth it. I would rather just stay with my baby and enjoy every moment with the baby because they grow so fast. If you can stay home for a little while take advantage of it. I did I was a stay at home mom to until my babies started school and I loved it. It is really up to you if you just want to get away for 2 to 3 hours have your hubby or a family member to watch your child and go out and let off some steam and come back refreshed. Good Luck
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 13, 2008