I took a career test and it said that iam good with flowral arrangements and direct sales and working with children and writing how do i go by exploring these arears

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 5:56 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• If it were me, I would think through all the choices and decide on the one that appeals to me most..a position i could still see myself in years down the road. After I've made my choice, I would research my choice..example, you said floral arrangements, I'd look to see the different kind of flowers, how they can be put together,etc. Consider also if you would need any kind of schooling..Good Luck
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 6:16 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Now you need to decide if any of these things really interest you. Can you see yourself being happy in a career involving these things? And then you need to see what the job prospects are.  You might search the website in the link below to see if the prospects are good in jobs relating to the things you mentioned.  I would want to have a job that at least has decent earning potential.  GL!!

http://www.bls.gov/oco/

elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:29 AM on Jan. 16, 2011