maternity clothes online?

my dh is stationed overseas so we dont have alot of stores around here, so what online sites do you use for maternity clothes?

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

•  has a lot of cute tshirts for pregnancy.  The Gap and Old Navy, I found a lot of cute stuff there that was super cheap because it's on sale.  I just ordered from there on Thursday so they should still have some sales going. 

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:18 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I use e-bay a lot! I have gotten a ton of cute new or barley used maternity clothes for a fraction of the cost i would have paid in the store

Answer by Bjoycassell at 6:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• has some really cute maternity things.

Answer by Scuba at 7:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• definitely So inexpensive compared to most maternity stores.

Answer by bootsky at 10:42 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I second Old Navy. Their stuff is very reasonably priced and is much better quality than Motherhood Maternity. I also like Target's maternity selection and they have stuff online as well. If you're looking for awesome maternity clothes that are a bit more pricey, has my all time favorite maternity clothes. You can also check and for occasional deals on maternity clothes. (And if they have the Lilac jeans, snatch those babies up because they are the best maternity jeans in the world!)

Answer by fancyjane at 3:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2011