maternity clothes online?

my dh is stationed overseas so we dont have alot of stores around here, so what online sites do you use for maternity clothes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• http://www.cafepress.com/  has a lot of cute tshirts for pregnancy.  The Gap and Old Navy, I found a lot of cute stuff there that was super cheap because it's on sale.  I just ordered from there on Thursday so they should still have some sales going. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:18 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I use e-bay a lot! I have gotten a ton of cute new or barley used maternity clothes for a fraction of the cost i would have paid in the store
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 6:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• oldnavy.com has some really cute maternity things.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• definitely oldnavy.com. So inexpensive compared to most maternity stores.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 10:42 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I second Old Navy. Their stuff is very reasonably priced and is much better quality than Motherhood Maternity. I also like Target's maternity selection and they have stuff online as well. If you're looking for awesome maternity clothes that are a bit more pricey, Lilac.com has my all time favorite maternity clothes. You can also check zulily.com and babysteals.com for occasional deals on maternity clothes. (And if they have the Lilac jeans, snatch those babies up because they are the best maternity jeans in the world!)
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 3:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2011