do u wana go back to work??

i found out today i get to be a stay at home mommy!!! shes a mnth and im glad i dont have to leave her!!!!
im only going to work weekends and 2-3 hr shifts at night (well 4-7) a week... i am sooo happpppyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BabyGurlie1008

Asked by BabyGurlie1008 at 2:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I used to like my job untill i got preg now it takes everything I have in me to get up and go into that place.I get morning sickness bad and i have back problems and im tired all the time.I am about 8 weeks so I'm in middle of the ickky part of pregnancy.I was a sahm with my other three but I'm not going to be able to with this one.I would LOVE to but we cant afford it.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 7:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have to go back to work for the insurance, money, etc. but I'm considering working part-time until she's 6 mos. since I plan on breastfeeding and my work is so not breastfeeding friendly.
    Anonymous