has this ever happened to you?

so yesterday i was feeling nauseated all freaking day. i was so bad that my husband had to cook dinner and give the girls a bath (Bless him!) and eventually around 11:30 pm i threw up. i don't know why it took my body so long to finally decide i needed to vomit but it ended up being the bbq pork chops i made the night before. they tasted horrible but i ate them anyway and turns out they just didn't agree with me. hubby ate them too but he didn't get sick. anyway, i threw up so hard it came out of my NOSE! ugh it was disgusting and only made me vomit more! and i tell you i had two heaves of really heavy puke, it sounded like someone was pouring a bucket of water into the toilet. but anyway i dont think puke has ever come out of my nose.. is that normal when vomiting so heavily? btw today i am feeling 100% better.. just a little weak from not eating much yesterday.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Health

• Yea its happened to me. Prob just a 24 hour bug. It happens! :) But no fun! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:22 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yes, it's happened to me too, and it is horrible. It's happened to my kids as well, and I always feel so bad when they are puking that hard, and there is nothing I can do to help them.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 7:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yes, it happens the flap is open and the vomit goes up the tube.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• BTDT, it's gross. Glad to hear you're feeling better!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:49 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• The only time I vomited through my nose was when I was pregnant with my oldest (now 11 years old). I was staying at my dads house and he had served haslet for dinner on 1 occasion and cumberland sausages on another. Both occasions made me puke my guts up. Not nice at all. Glad you are feeling better, as someone said earlier, it could be a 24 hour bug xx
    Creating78

Answer by Creating78 at 8:57 AM on Jan. 16, 2011