Ive been attending a new church for the past two Sunday and i love it and i thinking about joining.the church is a very uplift spirit filled church and that what i love about it and the bishop of the church is a awsome speaker of the word of the holy writ

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 7:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Are you asking if you should go or just making a statement? If youre asking then Id say go for it! lol Not sure what youre asking though

Answer by Steph319 at 7:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Join! You can always leave if it doesn't work out.

Answer by elizabr at 7:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I'm also not sure if you're asking a question here or not. We recently joined a new church; our past one closed. We've been attending mass here for a while. So we made the commitment to join finally this past week. If you're happy with the one you're attending, by all means, make the commitment and join.

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• that's great! It's always important to feel "at home" in a church and I'm glad you found that :)

Answer by kittieashy at 10:46 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I would wait a while before I jumped in to join.....In my experience, the first wave of newness has to go by the wayside so that I can see both the pros and the cons...that's just me...

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• If you find a church you are comfy in and it uplifts you...never question whether you should officially join or not. Go for it!

The whole point is to find a community of like minded people whom you can connect with and chat about gospel stuff. God doesnt care under what roof you find yourself ya know. Only ones who do are those who like to keep others under thumb.

Find your spot and enjoy it!

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Good for you! i am very happy you found a place where you can receives Gods love and positive energy. I hope it continues to exceed you expectations.

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• And what's the question? Whether this is the right place for you to be turned into a mindless god-zombie?? Obviously, yes!

Answer by witchqueen at 7:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2011