80's Flashback

What were your favorite bands? songs?

I liked belin, pretenders, duran duran, pat benatar..it goes on and on

virgo550

Asked by virgo550 at 7:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• I was a Guns and Roses kind of girl. lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Wham!
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Well, i was kind of young in the 80'a...so Cindy Lauper was like my idol..LOL! My favorite song of hers was that one from Goonies, i forget the name. I still listen to her, she is actually a very cool, talented person.

Who else...i was really into David Bowie too.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:03 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I like listening to Billy Squier, Blondie, Cyndi Lauper, Billy Idol, the Erythmics... I could go on and on too! lol Yesterday I borrowed a cd set from the library called "Omigod! Totally 80's!" It had 7 Cd`s in it.. my kids knew this one.. "Another One Bites The Dust" haha! :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• The Police, Bon Jovi, Guns N Roses, Cinderella, Quiet Riot, Aerosmith, Ratt, Journey, Whitesnake, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors (I know they're the 60's but they were big at my high school). I know there's a bunch more that haven't come to me yet ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I try to think back to the 80s and Boy george comes to mind. and a song about Red Balloons
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:16 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I was born in the last year of the 80's - 1989 so I can't really say. lol. I do enjoy Queen and Cindy Lauper. "'Another One Bites The Dust" is my favorite song. Ever.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• OMG- Men Without Hats, Berlin, Flock of Seagulls, Falco, Pat Benatar, The Go Go's, Billy Idol, G-n-R, Def Leppard, AC/DC,ADC, Air Supply,The Bangles, Duran Duran, The Cure, The Cars, Depeche Mode,INXS, Joan Jett, The Police, Heart, The Human League, Icicle Works, Foreigner, The Tubes, Huey Lewis & the News, Cyndi Lauper, Psychedelic Furs, OMD, Poison, Motley Crue, The Pretenders, Men at Work, KISS, Loverboy, Madonna, George Michael, Ozzy Osbourne, R.E.M., Reo Speedwagon, Rod Stewart, U2, Talking Heads, Rick Sprinfield, The Smiths, zz Top, Van Halen, Violent Femmes and so on... I love my 80's music! And the 90's too!
    sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 3:24 AM on Jan. 17, 2011