retrieveing text messages

HI Does anyone know how I can retrieve text messages from my husbands cell phone number. Or how I cna view them on my computer is there a way to do that??? I want to know if he is receiving or making text messages anderasing them so that I dont know about them PLease help.
Byt he way my cell phone carrier is Sprint just in case you need that info.

naty330

Asked by naty330 at 2:08 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• I do not believe that you can do that over the internet without hacking, but I think that if you are on the plan for the phone, you can go to your provider and ask for a printout of recent text messages (does not matter if they are erased, they are still on file)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:10 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i dont know about sprint but verizon you can go to there web site and view all your calls and all yout text messages on all your phones good luck
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 6:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Why do you want to look at his texts? Is he really that untrustworthy? If so, why are you still married? Or is it you? Are you really that suspicious? If so, why are you still married?

If you can't just pick up his phone and look at it whenever you want, and if you FEEL the NEED to without his permission, there are greater problems in your marriage and you probably need to focus on those rather than how to hack his phone.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 8:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I would be soooooo pissed if I found out my husband was trying to hack into my phone, not because I am doing wrong things but its an invasion on privacy. My husband works on computers and he thought I was cheating on him, over the internet (how lame is that!), which I wasnt but he hacked in and found every website, email and everything else I had on my computer. I was hurt and I felt like he didnt trust me at all. I would ask him instead of being nosey because if he isnt doing anything wrong then you are going to feel dumb for snooping for no reason and if he finds out he will NEVER look at you the same way!
    aiden1337

Answer by aiden1337 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• you can call sprint, it takes a few weeks and they can send its like a transcript of all usages. you'll have to talk to a few people to get it. my dh works for sprint, but let me tell you also my GF did this to her DH about 5 yrs ago (nextel) and nothing good came from it. she did see he was confiding in a woman it was on the line of shady but nothing like sexual. you think you need to do this, you really need to work on your marriage instead. put all these efforts in to him, into loving him, hearing him, working on what you put in this marriage, into the bedroom, and all your feelings of insecurities will be replaced with the love you felt to get married in the 1st place. do you want a divorce? if no, then you need to look at yourself first. if you put out good, it will get returned, if it doesnt then go the road of opening whats wrong and be prepared for maybe a divorce. its your choice.
    Anonymous