Do you have a laptop computer or desktop computer?

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 8:15 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Technology

• Laptop (actually a little netbook), I can carry it with me wherever I'm at in the house or yard.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i have a laptop and a netbook but i hardly use the netbook. i will have to start using it more. its sometimes better then the laptop because its so much smaller. but i can;t live with out my laptop computer.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 8:22 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• we have both, but we never use the desktop.....we both just use our laptops
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I have both. My desktop stores all my photos and my work documents. My laptop is the one I use for fun and emailing. The desktop is also useful for children to do their homework on as it's in our 'study area'.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 8:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I have a mini laptop and a deskop. The laptop is mine and my husband uses the desktop more than I do for school. But our desktop is so close to just crashing, so we'll be purchasing another laptop soon to replace it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Both
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 8:31 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• desktop and netbook

Answer by Bmat at 8:36 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• We have laptops coming out the Kazu. A desk top that is barely used and a netbook that does not work right.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:37 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I have both.

Answer by older at 8:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Both. We have three laptops in the house - one is mine, one that the kids use and one that is hubby's work computer. We also have three desktops - one is mine, one for the kids and one is hubby's. I use my desktop for things like web design and drawing graphics - both of which I really want a mouse for. When I'm not using my desktop it makes another computer for the kids to use.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2011