Good baby swings that don't require batteries?

Any suggestion?? I'm looking at different web sites trying to find one that can be plugged into the wall..and also that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I did the battery operated swings with my son and daughter and they were SUCH a pain!

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 8:53 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I purchased the Fisher-Price - Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing, Periwinkle(also called Starlight Purple) from Walmart for $109(but right now it is $114.54 plus shipping and tax). You can also purchase thru Amazon for $115 with free shipping and no tax. Amazon has all the different choice of colors to choose from but they all have different prices. It also comes in My Little Lamb($104, free ship/no tax), Mocha Butterfly ($129 free ship/no tax), Butterfly Garden ($159.95 free ship/no tax).
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I have the same swing you're talking about Journey. It is actually called the Fisher Price Rainforest Swing:). Its easy to move around and it swings two different ways. I think I paid around $100.00 for it at Walmart online.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• When my son was a baby, Fisher Price had a swing out that could plug into the wall. My MIL had one for him. I can't remember the exact name, but it was a rain forest theme.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Thanks ladies.. Congenial- too funny I actually ended up getting the Starlight swing before I realized you answered my question lol
    Ctink8189

Comment by Ctink8189 (original poster) at 7:46 AM on Jan. 29, 2011