There was more than One wacko at Giffords meet and greet in AZ. Should all of her audience been background checked and given psyche evals?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/15/eric-fuller-arrested-tea-party-arizona-shooting_n_809584.html

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 9:15 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Wait!! This Fuller guy was SHOT TWICE, survived, and is STILL targeting TEA Party members?!?!? WTF?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• So he blames the TEA party for the shooting, but goes to the actual shooters house to try to forgive the shooter and his parents? Wow. He really does need some mental health help. I hope he gets what he needs. That ax he's grinding is getting mighty sharp.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:47 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• That WAS great, Lovin!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I guess this will be blamed on the conservatives and the Tea Party also.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

Of course it will. What, with all our "hate" we just pushed the poor guy over the edge.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Sarah Palin is going to end the world.. Yes, that's my blog, but I had a little bit to drink when I wrote it, and it's hilarious. I guess I can add, it's the tea party's fault to that.

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• No..but indeed this has to be Sarah Palin or some other conservatives fault.Actually..I think if the left medis was going to point the finger they'd have already done it before the ink even dried on the pages.I think they will be more apt to hope this one quickly fades out...because with this guy there is no doubting that he was a hardcore dem.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:45 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yes, I'm generally skeptical and cynical anyway, but this caught my eye from the AZ newspaper article linked at the end of the HuffPo bit:

"Fuller, who works as a signature collector for political initiatives, was about 10 to 15 feet away from Giffords, talking to her volunteers, when the shots erupted on Jan. 8. He said earlier this week he was hit by a bullet when he dove to the ground to play dead. He decided that because he didn't have any medical training to help others, he walked to his car and drove himself to the nearest hospital."

Have they actually confirmed he was really there? Maybe it's just the way the article is phrased but he says he was there and shot when he dove for the ground, and then of all the other victims, he just got up, walked to his car (after being shot in the knee) and drove himself to the hospital?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Oh get off of it sweet as jewjew said it was not a part of the AZ tragedy.You act as if none of us conservatives can say that our side has some wacka do's too..BS of course our side does.The difference is your side jumped the damn gun over this tragedy and blamed cons..and maybe not you sweet idk..but I would be willing to bet some libs badly wanted the shooter to be a full blown con.Good Lord look at how they reacted and didn't even know his leanings so imagine had he been a con....yeah we all know how it would have been.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• ---
    Report?
    last time I checked I didn't work for a newspaper.
    Is that what you think you are doing on CM?
    Reporting?
    All of your obsessed posts over the last 7 days makes more sense now, you think you are " Reporting"
    OMFG-LMAO

LMAO I believe she just "thinks" she is!!!
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2011