What can I do with my 3 weeks old baby colics and constipation???

??????????????????????/

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 2:22 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What makes you think your baby is constipated? Colic is tough. It will drive you crazy. You just have to hold and hold and love and love and lose your mind until they get through it. GIve me more info about the constipation.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My daughter had a little bit of colic when she was young. I bought a cradle swing and she really loved it. It allowed me to get some stuff done around the house. Also for the constipation my daughter started having trouble going about 6 mos. old. So you'll want to check w/ your baby's dr. since your baby is only 3 wks. but the nurse suggested i use a little bit of karo syrup (1-2 tsp) in a couple ozs. of water or juice (prune or pear juice will help w/ movement also). Also my daughter was old enough to actually eat prunes, pears, and peaches which helped as well. Another thing my step mom suggested was taking a rectal temperature. It makes your baby want to push the thermometer out and then may stimulate the rest to come out. Good luck!
    princesspalace

Answer by princesspalace at 10:42 AM on Nov. 13, 2008