S/O from another question

I saw several answers of "it's none of my business" if you found out someone was working illegally at your fav mom and pop restaurant and you would not turn them in.
I was wondering if you would consider it none of your business if you saw someone shoplifting or breaking into a car or house or maybe even if you saw someone being mugged? Do you use that as an excuse just because you think illegals should be able to cross our borders and use our services as they please?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 9:36 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• popcornthis will be interesting

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Though your comparison is def redic...I see where youre coming from and agree. Its our countries fault for letting this get so out of hand. And what I hate the most is taht its not so easy to just report someone. 9/10 times NOTHNHG is done! I hate it!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• – collapse
    Your comparison doesn't pair up, these people are hard working individuals, not thieves or criminals, they are not hurting anyone.

Answer by older at 9:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• THANK you! Everyone wants to be all hearts and roses about illegals but that's what they are doing BREAKING THE LAW. And while they are at it they are slapping the faces of ever hard working IMMIGRANT that went ththrough the grueling process and did it the RIGHT way!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• No matter what it is its wrong not to do something. I would say something if I knew they were doing something wrong. I would talk to the person first to give them a chance to make it right. Its not right to work under the table when soooo many people need the job and have the legal right to work in the US.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• NOTHING** lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• They should be arresting those who hire them to pay them less and save money, they are the ones that provide them with the job and they are the ones taking advantage and profiting.

Answer by older at 9:42 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

Exactly!! We are the enables in this country but yet all we do is bitch. IT NEEDS TO STOP
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Apples and oranges but here it is you want someone to say they would turn them in but no one wants to look racist. Turning people in does not bring swift justice you think my older son turned someone in and nothing came of it. My mom was an imigrant and she had a green card it took her ten years and thousands of dollars to get her citizenship now she has it ad she would not change it for anything.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• enablers* wow Im not typing well today!! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 16, 2011